Benefit of Hibiscus for Hair
Benefit Of Hibiscus flower for Hair
Benefits of hibiscus for hair,
Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and iron that solve various problems, the most important of which is hair loss and brittleness,
- It also contains a resinous substance that treats rashes and dryness of the scalp from the benefits of hibiscus for hair,
- It is also used as a natural hair dye and prevents breakage, as it is an effective treatment for dandruff.
There are many factors that cause splitting, light, stressful and dull hair, some of which are related to health, such as anemia or malnutrition, and others are psychological, such as stress or anxiety, which may eventually lead to hair loss, brittleness and dryness, get to know us in this The article to the benefits of hibiscus for hair.
Benefits of hibiscus for hair
There are many benefits that hibiscus gives hair, including:
- Moisturizes the hair.
- Makes hair soft and lustrous.
- It stimulates hair growth.
- Prevents hair breakage and brittleness. Fights hair loss.
- Delays premature graying.
- Controls the secretion of sebum in the scalp.
- Treats dandruff and itching on the scalp.
Dried hibiscus flower recipe
This recipe works to get rid of white hair permanently.
- Add 30 hibiscus flowers to 500 ml of water and leave them on the fire until they are well cooked, taking into account that the water does not boil.
- Leave the mixture to cool down.
- Leave the mixture for the next day after filtering it well in a clean bowl.
- Cover the hair with the rest of the hair for 45 minutes after washing it with the mixture.
- Use this mixture once a week until you get rid of white hair permanently.
Hibiscus oil recipe for hair growth
The most famous recipes of hibiscus, hibiscus oil helps to rejuvenate the scalp and promote hair growth, as well as coconut oil penetrates deep into the hair and nourishes it, and the
method is as follows:
- Heat a cup of coconut oil in a pot.
- Then add a tablespoon of crushed hibiscus flower.
- Leave the mixture on the fire for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire, cover the pot and leave it to cool.
- Then some of that put the mixture in a jar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the mixture and massage the scalp with the mixture well.
- Leave the mixture on the head for half an hour and then wash it with shampoo.
- Repeat this method three times a week.
Ginger and hibiscus recipe
How to use :
- 3 tablespoons of ginger oil.
- Two tablespoons of crushed hibiscus leaves.
We mix the ingredients well.
The mixture is applied to the hair after dividing it into parts.
Leave the mixture for 20 minutes with a massage, then wash with water.
Repeat twice a week to get amazing results.