This website and its content are the copyright of IBOMDAILYMAIL.COM© IBOMDAILYMAIL.COM 2021©All rights reserved.
Any duplication or reproduction of part(s) or all of the contents in any form is prohibited except you use the following medium below;
– You may print or download our content to your local hard disk, you can also extract for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
– You may copy the content for individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
– You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. We don’t allow our content to be transmitted or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system without approval or permission from IBOMDAILYMAIL.COM
IBOMDAILYMAIL website contains a lot of genuine information. We created some of it ourselves.
Although we carefully draft the information we publish and we try to correct any mistakes as soon as possible.
You should be even more careful when using the visitor-contributed information like the comments on our blog.
This means that to the furthest extent permissible by law we are not “contractually” or “extracontractually” responsible, in no event shall IBOMDAILYMAIL.COM, its suppliers, or any third parties referred to on this website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, whether for bodily, moral or material injury (including, without limitation, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the material, IBOMDAILYMAIL.COM is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022