Welcome to ibomdailymail Online Newspaper. Today we one to share wirh you the complete list of Some prominent politicians in Nigeria that have secured the tickets of the Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2023 general election.
The children of this politicians would be flying the ticket of their party in the forthcoming electoral process.
This politicians children have decided to tred on the political paths of their parents and make name for themself in the political scene.
Here the list of politicians children who secured APC, PDP tickets:
1. Son of former Head of State, late Sani Abacha, Mohammed won Kano governorship ticket on the platform of the PDP.
2. Mustapha, son of former Jigawa Governor, Sule Lamido, won the governorship ticket of the PDP.
3. The eldest son of the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, Bello won APC ticket for the House of Representatives in Kaduna North Federal Constituency.
4. Son of former Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, Idris Abiola-Ajimobi emerged APC candidate for Ibadan South-West II State Constituency.
5. The Daughter of former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu won the ticket of PDP for Ethiope Federal Constituency.
6. The Son of the Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje, Umar, won APC ticket for House of Representatives, Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa Federal Constituency.
7. The daughter of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, Marilyn Okowa-Daramola, secured PDP’s ticket for Ika North East House of Assembly seat in Delta State.
8. Son of the late former Governor Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala won the APC ticket for Ogbomoso North, South and Oriire Federal Constituency.
9. Joju Fayose, son of former Governor Ayodele Fayose, won the ticket for Ekiti Central Federal Constituency 1.
10. Sadiq, the son of the convener of Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, despite being in captivity, won the Sabon Gari Federal Constituency.
11. Olumide, the son of former Ogun Governor, Chief Olusegun Osoba, who is a member representing Abeokuta North/Odeda/Obafemi Owode Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, has again won the APC ticket for the third time.
12. Son of the late Ogun senator, Buruji Kashamu, has secured the PDP ticket to contest the Ijebu North Constituency I in the state House of Assembly.
13. Adedapo, the son of late Oyo Governor Lam-Adesina, won the APC ticket for Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency. He was a member of the House of Representatives in the eighth Assembly.