With the most oil wells, Akwa Ibom State is one of Nigeria’s wealthiest states. In addition, the state has abundant human resources in all fields. Some Akwa Ibom residents have succeeded to be among the state’s wealthiest persons as a result of their hard work, knowledge, and business prowess…‘Read full article’
The entire net worth and assets of Akwa Ibom billionaires, top politicians in the state can be accessed below…
Unyime Josiah Idem is a popular Nigerian businessman and politician who represents the federal seat of Ukanafun/Oruk Anam in the Nigerian House of Representatives.
Hon. Idem’s commercial interests include telecommunications, agriculture, real estate, construction, oil and gas, and banking. He can’t be left off the list of Akwa Ibom’s wealthiest persons. In addition, he is the founder of Stanford Microfinance Bank.
Former Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) managing director Nsima Udo Ekere is one of the state’s billionaires. In the 2019 general election, he was the APC’s leading gubernatorial contender in Akwa Ibom State.
Albert Bassey is a prominent banker turned politician who made our list of Akwa Ibom State’s wealthiest men. Sen. Bassey has held positions of leadership in FCMB, UBA, and the now-defunct continents Trust Bank.
He is presently serving as a senator in the Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District, representing the people of Akwa Ibom.
Senator Aloysius Etok is one of the state’s wealthiest persons, having amassed his fortune via public service. He has served in the administration in various positions since the return of democracy.
His time in the Nigerian Senate and the House of Representatives are notable examples. He’s on our list of the wealthiest folks in the state.
Former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Victor Obong Attah, is among Akwa Ibom State’s wealthiest men. In addition, he is an APC chieftain. He currently resides in the United States and ran for President of Nigeria in 2007.
The current governor of Akwa Ibom State is among the richest persons in Akwa Ibom. Mr. Udom Emmanuel is a business expert who has worked with some of Nigeria’s largest corporations and institutions, including Zenith Bank and the now-defunct Diamond Bank.
The governor of Akwa Ibom State also worked for Price Waterhouse Coopers, one of the world’s largest auditing and accounting organizations (PwC). With an estimated net worth of over $10 million, he entered our list of the richest persons in Akwa Ibom State.
Sen. Udo Udoma, a former minister of budget and national planning and a two-term member of the Nigerian senate, is one of Akwa Ibom State’s richest people.
Prior to entering politics, the former senator and minister founded Udo Udoma & Belo Osagie, one of Nigeria’s major commercial law companies. He’s also the chairman of the United Africa Company of Nigeria and the Union Bank of Nigeria.
Solomon Ita Enang is among Akwa Ibom State’s richest persons. Since the return of democracy in Nigeria in 1999, the present adviser to the president has been in the corridors of power.
In Akwa Ibom State, he was a member of the House of Representatives and a senator. Currently, he serves as the President’s senior special adviser on Niger Delta issues. By profession, he is a lawyer.
Sen. Godswill Obot Akpabio is one of Nigeria’s rare politicians who has served as governor, senator, and minister. The former Akwa Ibom State governor is not only one of the wealthiest people in the state, but also one of Nigeria’s most influential and renowned politicians.
A N100 billion naira corruption charge has one time been brought against the former governor but he was exonerated from it. He is Akwa Ibom State’s wealthiest politician and the current Minister of the Niger Delta, Nigeria’s oil-producing region.
Akanimo Asuquo Udofia is the richest person in Akwa Ibom State. Desicon Engineering Ltd. is his company, and he is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director. He specializes in oil and gas, construction, electrical utility, and other sectors in Nigeria, Chad, and Ghana.
The millionaire from Akwa Ibom holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Uyo. Forbes magazine declared him a billionaire in 2014. He is a philanthropist as well as an entrepreneur. He has $900 million in contracts under his belt. He is without a doubt the richest person in Akwa Ibom.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News2 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign