~ Ade Dosunmu Rejoins PDP, Days After Decamping To NNPP ~
Eight days after he submitted a letter indicating his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a former Director-General (DG) of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and founding member of Lagos State chapter of the party, Ade Dosunmu, has rejoined the opposition party.
Recall that Dosunmu left the PDP for the Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) after the Governorship primaries.
Dosunmu in his resignation letter dated May 26, a copy sent to the Chairman of Ward ‘B’ Apapa Local Government Area (LGA), Lagos State, had said his decision to leave the party after spending 23 years was because his ideas no longer align with what obtains in the party.
In his statement about joining a new party, Dosunmu stated:
“I write to inform the general public, my political associates and friends, that I am moving to New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP).”
However, in a fresh update on Thursday, the Lagos State governorship flagbearer of the PDP in the 2023 election, Azeez Olajide Adediran, popularly known as Jandor, said Dosunmu is back.
“Earlier today, I visited Dr. Ade Dosumu,who after the Governorship primaries decided to dump the party for NNPP.
“After our meeting, Dr. Ade Dosumu rescinded his decision and immediately returned to the PDP,” Jandor wrote on his known Facebook page.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News2 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign