PDP Crisis: My Relationship With Wike Is Intact, Says Gov Emmanuel
Governor Emmanuel is the head of the People’s Democratic Party’s presidential campaign organization, but Wike and Atiku Abubakar have been at odds ever since the former Vice President emerged as the party’s front-runner for president.
Speaking on Thursday while responding to questions on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily, Governor Emmanuel said: “Nyesom Wike is my brother, you all know that…my relationship with him is excellent,” adding that he is in talking terms with the Rivers State governor.
In response to Wike’s camp leaving the PDP’s presidential campaign council, he promised that all concerns would be settled prior to the body’s inauguration.
Wike has the right to express his opinions, he added, adding that they won’t be disregarded.
The PDP National Chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, must retire, and the office must be zoned to the south, according to Wike’s camp.
Ayu had been quoted to have promised to resign from his position if a northerner emerges as the presidential candidate of the PDP.
But he now insists that he has a four-year term, and Emmanuel said Nigerians must learn to keep their word.
One thing I learned about politics and life is that people ought to endeavor to follow through on their commitments. The root of some of the issues is that.
Let me stick to what I said I would do when A occurs. If I promise to do A when B occurs, let me also follow through on that.
Everyone is free to express themselves anyway they wish.
The sooner as a nation we honor our commitments, the better for all parties, he remarked.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign