Former President Goodluck Jonathan has visited Mamman Daura, the persuasive nephew of the President Muhammadu Buhari, as per Punch.
The gathering occurred yesterday in the midst of reports that he will confront the official screening of the All Progressives Congress this week.
In a photograph posted by Sahara Reporters, Jonathan is seen warmly greeting Daura.
The previous President had last month requested that his allies “look out” following calls for him to challenge.
A gathering of Fulani and Almajiri people group likewise professed to have offered their cows to buy the N100m type of the APC.
In a visit with The PUNCH, the gathering said Jonathan would turn up for the screening of official competitors in Abuja.
This is even as the gathering affirmed that the administration has begun connecting with wannabes to unite for a gathering on talks that lines on his blessed competitor.
At the point when insight about his APC selection structures circulated around the web, Jonathan had moved away from the gathering, depicting it as an affront.
He was, notwithstanding, spotted with the National Chairman of the party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, on that very night that he denied showing interest in the structures.
His recharged sentiment with the APC has numerous Nigerians considering in the event that he is the conceivable joker the party was relying on as an agreement up-and-comer.
Talking with our journalist, Secretary of the Fulani Group, Usman Mohammed, affirmed that Jonathan’s structure had been submitted.
The National Secretary of the APC, Suleiman Argungu, had additionally affirmed that Jonathan would be screened.
Mohammed said, “Haven’t you heard that we will be essential for the applicants for the screening?
“Did I not let you know fourteen days prior that regardless of the accommodation cutoff time, the authority of the party can’t turn down Jonathan’s structures? Quote me anyplace that from this point to Thursday, you will be educated about talks encompassing the APC agreement up-and-comer.”
Asked how the gathering effectively persuaded both Jonathan and the APC public working board of trustees into arriving at a split the difference, Mohammed declined remark, saying it isn’t what he can reveal to the media.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News2 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign