Application for the International Merit Scholarship is open to future international students who are willing to undergo a degree program at Edith Cowan University, Australia. The scholarship offers up to 20% (percent) reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
|Table of Contents|
The type of programme for the International Merit Scholarship 2022 is only for Undergraduate
The following countries that can apply are listed belows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Israel, Jamaica, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Mali, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen and Zambia
- To qualify for the 2022/2023 International Merit Scholarship, applicants MUST:
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- You must be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- You must study onshore at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- You must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- You must meet ECU’s higher entry requirements (review secondary school results in the country you completed your secondary study) and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake; and
- You must study an undergraduate degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89); Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) Y42; Bachelor of Education (Primary) Y41; Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Y68).
You’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by their Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends.