I Will Halt My Campaign If 1% Of The Over Half A Trillion Naira I Received As Gov. Is Missing – Obi – Peter Gregory Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), has explained how he will deal with issues of misappropriation of funds by public officials if elected president of Nigeria.
Obi, who is currently wrapping up his Nigerian diaspora sensitization tour in the United States, told his audience how he was able to leave Anambra State in good financial health after serving as Governor for eight years.
The Labour Party presidential candidate revealed how he was able to leave $155 million and more than N30 billion in Anambra’s coffers for his successor, Willie Obiano, in 2014, while adding that he would have pocketed the money like his predecessors and no one would have known.
Obi went on to say that as Governor of Anambra, he received more than half a trillion naira, all of which he invested in the state’s development, and that he would stop campaigning if even 1% of the money was found to be missing. He also stated that if any land was directly or indirectly allocated to him while he was governor of Anambra State, he would end his presidential campaign.
Mr. Obi stated that he turned down all of the enticing fringe benefits offered to him as he exited the Anambra State Government House.
Thanks For Reading , Please Don’t Forget To Drop Your Comment Below And Remember To Share, Like And Subscribe by Clicking the bell icon For More Update. Join Our WhatsApp Group Here For For Your Gift Prizes And More Firsthand Update.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign