At The Appropriate Time, I Will Tell Nigerians who Is Backing PDP And Making Them Arrogant – Wike – Amid the lingering crisis within the political heavyweights of the People‘s Democratic Party, PDP, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has promised Nigerians that at the appropriate time, he will disclose to them the person who is backing the PDP leaders and making them arrogant. This their backbone according to Wike is in the presidency.
Wike made this statement while expressing his displeasure at the resignation of the party Board of Trustees Chairman, Jubrin Walid. In a video shared by the African International Television, AIT, Wike maintained that his agreement with their party’s presidential candidate is the resignation of the national chairman, Iyocha Ayu.
He stated that the major reason he is fighting for the resignation of the national chairman is so as to restore the balance of the party where a northerner will be the presidential candidate while a southerner becomes the party chairman so that each region will be duly represented.
He argued that key decisions of the party are made by the presidential candidate (eventually the president) and the party chairman, and that if they should leave the party structure the way it is, then it means that both their candidate and chairman who are northerners would be making and executing decisions without involving their southern counterparts.
Wike alleged that there is someone at the presidency who is backing them up and making them arrogant. He went further to promise Nigerians that he will reveal who this their backup is at the right time and then remind them that this backup once supported an APC candidate and yet he lost.
He assured his audience that he will continue to fight for a power balance in the party until the concerned individuals keep to their words and hand chairmanship over to the South.
Thanks For Reading , Please Don’t Forget To Drop Your Comment Below And Remember To Share, Like And Subscribe by Clicking the bell icon For More Update. Join Our WhatsApp Group Here For For Your Gift Prizes And More Firsthand Update.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News2 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign