~ … Why Peter Obi Cannot Win 2023 Election ~
Dele Momodu, a popular Nigerian journalist cum politician has explained why Presidential hopeful, Peter Obi will not emerge winner of the 2023 election under the Labour Party.
In his statement today when he appeared on a current affairs programme ‘Your Views’ on TVC, he disclosed that he and Peter Obi had better chances of winning the election under PDP before he abandoned the party.
The journalist was asked if he thinks Peter Obi would be able to pull the type of votes Trump did in the US, or if he could gather a large percentage of the youths vote in the upcoming election. Dele Momodu stated it was impossible.
Going on to give his reasons, the journalist and politician stated that the party is a local party, poor and not financially buoyant to go against the other bigger parties. He stated that it was the first party he started his political career with. Adding to that, he stated that Nigerian do not make donations and Peter Obi would have a hard time funding the party.
He questioned if Peter Obi can use his hard earned money to fight Atiku and Tinubu.
In his words:
“For me, the two of the best that was in PDP were myself and Peter Obi and he had absconded. I was in Labour, I started my journey from labour, the first thing Obi will face in Labour is to fund the party because the party does not have money and Nigerians don’t make contributions.
“After I lost the first ten million, I started shaking because they said they were setting up structure. You cannot win a presidential election from a fringed local party like Labour, Peter Obi has money unlike me but can he spend his hard-earned money on fighting Atiku and Tinubu if he emerges the presidential candidate of the APC, he can’t”.
Watch the video below…
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign