Reno Omokri, the previous media associate to previous President, Goodluck Jonathan, has encouraged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to capture any bombed up-and-comer of any ideological group who is requesting that agents discount their monies subsequent to losing political decision ticket in front of the 2023 general survey.
Omokri made the supplication in a tweet through his Twitter handle on Thursday evening.
He said such demonstrations are proof of electing misrepresentation in spite of both the Electoral Act and the Money Laundering Act of 2011.
He tweeted, “In the event that the EFCC knows its work, each bombed up-and-comer who is requesting that agents discount their monies, all gatherings, ought to be captured.
“That is by all appearances proof of constituent misrepresentation and is in opposition to both the Electoral Act and the Money Laundering Act of 2011.
“In the event that the EFCC will not arraign those laid out to have given monies to delegates to impact their votes, then I approach Nigerians to clandestinely video them and for the @UKinNigeria, @USinNigeria and @EUinNigeria to note such individuals and deny them visas!”
This is coming under a couple of days after Adam Namadi, child of previous Vice President Namadi Sambo, affirmed getting a discount from delegates in the wake of losing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representatives ticket for Kaduna North Federal Constituency.
Reports prior arose that show resulted when Namadi, who supposedly gave each agent N2 million and vowed to add N1.5 million whenever given the ticket, requested that the representatives discount the cash.
- Candidates Selected For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Examination In 2022 | NNBTS Batch 34
- What Peter Obi Said When Asked What Is The Difference Between Him And Atiku In Terms Of Ideology
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA TONIGHT
- BREAKING NEWS IN NIGERIA THIS MORNING MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- Why Is That When It’s The Turn Of South East, They Realised Zoning Arrangement Won’t Work?- Farotimi
- Shehu Sani Reveals What He Saw After Visiting One Of The Deserted Stations Of The Abuja-Kaduna Train
- 2023 Election: Northern Elders Forum Will Not Vote Based On Where A Candidate Comes From – Baba-Ahmed
- I Was Told That Even After Awolowo Was Stoned In Aba, He Urged Yorubas To Work With Igbos – Farotimi
- Unidentified Lady Steals An 8-Day-Old Baby From Bauchi Hospital After Disguising Herself As A Staff
- Your Mental Help Needs Rest & Repair – Chacha Eke tells Mr. P, Blessing CEO & Others React
- ASUU/FG Face-off: Litigation, Recipe For Long-drawn Battle — Parents, NANS
- Joe Igbokwe Replies Man Who Said Arrested Abuja Kidnapper, Iyon Is A Member Of The APC
- Black Sunday: Deadly Accident In Lagos Claimed The Lives Of Seven Persons
- A Prostitute And Her Customer Were Found Naked At The Site Of The Lagos Building Collapse— Official
- BREAKING NEWS IN NI GERIA THIS MORNING SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2022
- What I Did When An African Leader Amended The Constitution To Extend His Tenure- Obasanjo
- 2023 Presidentcy: Apex Igbo Body Reveal Why They Have Not Endorsed Peter Obi
- A 37-Year-Old Man Was Arrested For Locking His Girlfriend In A Hotel Room And Sexually Molested Her
- 13 States PDP Has Never Lost In Presidential Elections Since 1999
- Npower Latest News On Payment of July, August & September Stipends Today Saturday, September 24, 2022
Politics2 weeks ago
Soludo Reveals The People Behind The Attack On Ifeanyi Uba
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Festus Keyamo Reacts To Video Of Tinubu Bending Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother
Education4 months ago
Aksu Student, Idara S€xtape Surface Online (Watch full Video)
Politics4 weeks ago
Bola Tinubu, Shettima And Lalong Hold A Meeting At APC National Secretariat [Photos]
Breaking News2 weeks ago
The International Leader Of Fulani, Emir Sanusi Holds meeting With UN Assistant Secretary [Photos]
Breaking News3 weeks ago
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Breaking News5 months ago
2023: Primate Ayodele reveals Names of Aspirants that won’t be President [LIST]
Breaking News4 weeks ago
Wike Tackles Atiku, Insist PDP National Chairman Must Resign